How This Blog Came To be

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do or Due?

Twin daughters: one blond haired blue eyed and the other brown haired brown eyed. They are seven years old, in First Grade, and have their first homework assignment...


The Anxious Twin gets in the car and sighs really loud, "Awe man I have homework, this is just going to take me hours. I know I am going to be up all night doing it." 

After arriving home and eating dinner, the Anxious Twin and her older brother are sitting at the table doing their homework. Wondering where the Indifferent Twin is, the mother goes into her room and finds her playing. "Hunny, don't you think you should be working on your homework?"

"No." 

"Well how about doing a little of it tonight, and a little on Wednesday?"

"No Mom... it isn't due until Friday, so I can just do it then"

~The Anxious Twin walks in with her hands on her hips~

"The Teacher didn't say to DO it on Friday, she said it's DUE on Friday."

"That's what I said, so I'm not gunna DO it 'til Friday!"


Needless to say, the Parents know which one to worry about in High School.

Special thanks to my Mom for this one, while obviously not about us, it is a "twin story" she heard from another parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment