How This Blog Came To be

Friday, January 28, 2011

What To Wear?

I am sure that my doppelgänger would agree when I say one of the most annoying things was getting dressed in the SAME clothes!



Babies are one thing, but when you begin to see your twins personalities emerge, it is wonderful to see them blossom with the seperate outfits they choose. After all, twins are like any other brothers or sisters... not just a pair of clones.


Being twins, there were also plenty... surprises, so to speak. 


I can specifically remember when I was a teenager, trying to rush for school. Hoping that everyone was ready because I absolutely HATED to be late.


I came out of my room, headed to our shared bathroom and running into my doppelgänger. She was extremely upset to see that I had picked out the EXACT same outfit! Then, being teenagers, we argued over whether or not I peeked through her door to do it on purpose. Just to see if I was trying to make her angry.


I was usually the softy and would go and throw something together, in a rush... meanwhile my sister was finishing up getting ready.


On this particular occasion I never heard the end of it ALL the way to school about how I ALWAYS try to "copy" her. Which would lead to subsequent arguments throughout the day, all revolving around just really being who we are.... Doppelgängers.

No comments:

Post a Comment